Tuesday, May 02, 2006

"will you take care of my cats...

...if i die?"

clearly this is a joke. her eyes begin to well up. "are you serious?"

what do you say? what can you say?

"you don't mean this?"

"my life is so fucked up right now."

she begins to tell me everything going wrong - job, finances, health, personal life and i start to understand why she's thinking the way she is.

i tell her things will get better. don't take what they say personally. i just keep reassuring her. i don't know what else to say.

clearly this is a cry for help. i've been on the "make her life better" bandwagon since. trying to find someone that knows someone that can help her get out of the job situation, which i think is 75% of the problem. i'm trying to get out of it myself. but she's worse off. if i had to deal with half the shit she deals with i'd have slit my wrists long ago.

No comments: