Monday, August 27, 2012

first day ever


yes, i'm still around. busy as always. i thought i'd take a minute and give you a picture update of the boy. he's growing up way too fast, so i've got to take pics to capture all these milestone moments.

today he started school. although the sign gives the impression he's starting pre-k, he actually started pre-pre-pre-k. today was an ease-in day and he only went for a little over an hour. he did great. even got a sticker for using the bathroom on his own. love this little guy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, large vibrant colors for a large blank wall. This artwork just lit up my living. Room. If you love color and metallic touches(I have a large brass lamp and silver mirror) with dark wood and a silver/grayish couch, simply beautiful. gold and silver canvas painting
I was looking fir a painting for my living room and came across this one. It was delivered on time without any issues and the seller also responded to my queries in a timely fashion. I am very happy with the product. 3 piece painting