Saturday, November 17, 2007

another felt creation

i gotta a little sidetracked on my way to making criss-cross coasters. yes, felt hair clips. 24 of them so far. i had bought a packet of snap clips a few weeks ago, knowing i'd eventually get around to making them. now is eventually. i first practiced using craft felt. quality isn't great, but served it's purpose. they're the neon looking ones with somewhat morbid designs. the pastel ones are made of wool felt. what a difference in quality. aaron convinced me to stick with cheery themes when making ones i want to sell. makes sense, a majority of the population would rather put cute than creepy on their child's head. i'll still do a few creepy quality ones, but unless there's a popular demand i'll stick with cutesy. now you'll know what will be occupying my time on our drive back to illinois monday/tuesday.

1 comment:

Jen lleras said...

I OBJECT!!! I am a punk rocker and my husband and I are working on our first baby now. I demand punk rock baby stuff! I want Jolly Roger onesies and my kids ganna have a mohawk till hes old enough to tell me he hates it. Oh yeah and he ganna get big temporary tattoos to match his mommy and daddy.