Tuesday, July 28, 2009

on target

i absolutely love target. i ordered the baby bedding a few days ago and it arrived yesterday. i wanted to go somewhat gender neutral just in case we switched teams. and i wanted it to be modern and chic. it's gorgeous and i'm very happy with my purchase. i can now make some progress on the nursery, namely painting the walls. today i ordered the crib and matching dresser. i'll share that purchase later. i feel like we are starting to make some progress getting prepared for bbw (baby boy westphal). tomorrow i'll post today's doctor's appt. along with a long overdue belly shot. i finally have something to share. i'm amazed how things just pop out of nowhere. ;)

4 comments:

Jen lleras said...

I love it! We did the opposite with all dark wood, but i always loved the clean look of white.

acaraway said...

very nice! it will go very well with the decorating style within the rest of your house. great choice!

Anonymous said...

Yay for target :) And for making progress on your nursery...never too early to start. I've been caught unawares with both of my babies, so I say get it done early.

'Cuz I Felt Like It! said...

Gawd! When I had our kids, you could choose from Winnie the Pooh or choo choo trains...lame! That is a beautiful set!