Monday, May 23, 2005

eye contact

so i gave myself a goal to make more eye contact with people than i usually do. which is usually none at all. now i realize why i don't. eye contact seems to be an open invitation that i want you to wave at me from across the bar. walk by me 20x and stare me down while doing so. so much for my attempt to be friendly, from now on i will refrain from making direct eye contact. thank the creepy guy wearing the bandana, he ruined it for all of you. it may be another 30 years before i take on the challenge again.

on another note. when did garbage bags on the side of the road change from being full of money to being full of body parts? too many movies/reality crime drama have skewed my view. don't get me wrong, i'm still optimistic i'm gonna score some cash someday. but not in the form of a garbage bag. more like a black duffle bag, with double-pull zippers.

chris murray wanted to be my friend. . . i feel good! sore, but good!

No comments: