Wednesday, May 25, 2005

@$!K

when i was in high school i remember going to a club where they played alternative music. i.e. rage against the machine. i distinctly remember moshing or whatever i did at the time and singing/yelling along with the music. "fuck you, i won't do what you tell me!" and i remember looking over and seeing these guys making fun of me. yelling in their highest pitched german voices, "fuck you, i won't do what you tell me!" i didn't get upset. i just realized they were right. i did sound stupid. those words didn't sound right coming out of my mouth. so i made an attempt to stop cursing, which wasn't too hard back then. usually i resorted to a german curse, if i felt the urge.

when i worked at kb toys i always had to be aware of what i said and how i said it. fudge was my word of choice. fudge this, fudge that. sounded pretty funny but somewhat appropriate coming out of my mouth. so i sorta prided myself for not cursing.

today. i'm a sailor. every other word is usually a curse. under my breath, at the top of my lungs, doesn't matter. new goal: control the curse, once again. this may be impossible, especially with some of the people i work with. i'm pretty sure they're the sole reason for my demise!

i just wanted to see what horny looked like, i'm really not...or am i!

btw. marley makes an appearance tomorrow.

No comments: