Thursday, October 09, 2003

eewy-gooey

i've reached a point in my life where i am surrounded by babies. either it's the couple trying to conceive or the ones who are seven months along or the ones who already have a little one in tow. then i start to ponder if that could be me, if it should be me. i was so anti procreate, now i'm finding that the hard anti-baby shell being bombarded with one baby after another. and i'm all baby-gooey on the inside after all. when any little one steps into a room the shell gets another chip in it. i think i want one all to myself, where i'm the most important person in someones life. i think most parents feel that way. i know it's a feeling of selfishness, but boy does it feel good when your kid wants no one but you. maybe i need to rethink this... give it a test run or something along those lines. i'm sure i'll change my mind if i had to deal with it on a daily basis.

No comments: