Saturday, April 23, 2005

12 guage

aaron took his inservice on thursday and he and his coworkers went to cecils afterwards for a few drinks. i met up with them after work and got to see jamie and laurie. jamie told me she was taking guitar lessons at the house of music but it turned out to be a waste of time and money. what happened to her is what happened to me two years ago. you'd go there ready to learn something new and you'd be learning what you learned the week before. nothing ever progressed. i quit going. she did the same. i told myself that i'd start learning on my own. but with me, it takes a little more umph. i'm gonna dust my guitar off and start over this weekend. i'm inspired again!

if you leave your earrings out for a month i don't recommend trying to put 12 guages back in. it hurts.

No comments: