Sunday, July 08, 2007

**blush**

so my partner received her package today and she just gushed. i thought i'd post the personal message she sent me and the post to the group. it was a great first swap and helps confirm my future may lie in crafting.


Susan!! Oh my god, i just wrote the most insanely long post in the rockabilly swap gallery gushing over everything you sent me!

I absolutely love everything you sent me. Sometimes swaps are really hit and miss and there will be a couple of things i like and the rest are just nice.. but i LOVED everything you made, that box is gorgeous.. and the bag! You went above and beyond and your skills are awesome!
Thank you so much, i hope you really did like what i sent you because i LOVE what you sent me!!

xoxo Suzanne


I received from my partner nosusanfx today and ohhhh my god, she did an amazing job!! Seriously, she nailed my style and taste perfectly and i love love love everthing. I couldn't possible even pick a favorite!

The bag is insane, its made out of the cutest cherry print fabric with a drawstring top, and the handles are red and black beads, seriously love it! I already transferred all my purse crap into it!







There was a matching small cherry drawstring bag with two felt stuffies in it, a nautical star and a heart with wings. A perfectly cute matching pin cushion and headband too!



I love this box. Its going to be my new jewelry box. The cover is hand painted with the most amazing skull butterfly, the outside is painted with spiderwebs AND decoupaged with traditional tattoo pictures, and the inside is lined with leopard print!



see how awesome!?



I had really been wanting some felt day of the dead skull stuffies i had seen floating around craftster but never got around to making any.. and when i opened up the wooden box look what i found:

THREE of them!! And some awesome marble magnets that are already on my fridge!

I love everything Susan, you did an awesome job, everything was soo well made and thoughtful, I can tell you took some time to eally figure out what i would like! Thank you!!

1 comment:

Hand Painted Jewelry Boxes said...

That is very attractive. i like it so much and really want to make it as soon as possible. Thanks for suggest me. For the more information visit www(dot)uzbekalive(dot)com.