Thursday, June 12, 2008

skulls and spiders and cozies, oh my

i only listed a few new items today. i had to run a bunch of errands before leaving for illinois this afternoon and it's eaten into my update time. these were my attempts at ipod nano cozies before they got even smaller than they were. they're perfect to carry small items (lip balm, single tampon or small change) in, so they weren't a complete waste.

my pictures are all over the place. i can't get the lighting i want to be consistent and it's bugging the heck out of me. when i get back, i'm gonna be spending a lot of time figuring this out. at least you can see what i'm selling even though the pictures look like poo! oh well.

1 comment:

Jen lleras said...

I think perhaps your a bit hard on yourself Suz! They look great to me! So since I bought two things yesterday am I now your best customer, or just an art collector?