Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you.
(moved this over from facebook where i did all the tagging, play along if you'd like)
1. i was born in taegu, korea and moved to (in order) fort bragg, nc; camp zama, japan; fort hood, tx; seoul, korea; pusan, korea; fort bragg, nc; berlin, germany; augsburg, germany; carbondale, il; springfield, il and boone, nc.
2. i went to four different high schools
3. most of my childhood memories are associated with trauma, not necessarily my own. the biggest, being electrocuted when i four. hair barrettes and electrical sockets don't mix. i got to fly in a helicopter though.
4. i have a swatch watch collection.
5. in the summer i don't wear socks and in the winter 90% of the socks i wear are knee highs.
6. i was a carnie. i sold tacos and wine coolers at fests in germany and italy.
7. tooth stories: when i was in 6th grade i had surgery to correct an upside-down tooth. it didn't live much longer afterwards. i chipped my front tooth the summer before my senior year. i got braces when i was 30.
8. i fell between a train and platform that put a dent in my shin, which i still have 15 years later and will have the rest of my life. luckily the backpack i was wearing kept me from falling down to the track.
9. i haven't taken out my tragus piercings since i got them 16 years ago.
10. i have a 6ft asian brother.
11. i was in a car that was hit by a streetcar on senior skip day. thanks aly!
12. the first time i kissed aaron i as standing on milk crate on his front porch. which were abundant (milk crates) at the time thanks to ben alexander.
13. i walked 2 miles to get my first tattoo at lady hawke ink in 1994. a flower band on my right arm. i've gotten 9 more since then.
14. i bungee jumped at a volksfest with a friend, kirsten, when i was 18.
15. i went to mardi gras with all my college roommates in a rented conversion van that we slept in down by the river...nah, it was a parking garage.
16. i dislike fruit flavored sodas and despise root beer.
17. my coworker and i applied for the amazing race season 6. our video was lame.
18. i'm crafty.
19. all my jewelry is silver in color
20. i'm a raging insomniac which is no longer a good thing.
21. i'll be starting my next round of IVF in march. hopefully, after a failed cycle in december, this one will stick.
22. i'm gonna be a first time aunt in august. yay!
23. i'm not a big fan of cats.
24. my late grandfather and i shared the same big toe trait
25. my first "official" concert/show i went to was red hot chili peppers with fishbone in 1992 in berlin, germany