i finally finished brian and irina's pillow set. i did two of each design. (you're only seeing one here.) they all have zipper closures, which are still a challenge for me. i changed the fabric they had originally picked out, monk cloth. i honestly don't know what you'd use that fabric for. it unravels as soon as it's cut, almost definitely needs a lining, and pretty much loses shape with it's loose weave.
i'm happy with how they turned out. it might be a little while before i start on their christmas set. yes, i when i got home last week they had the christmas fabric all picked out and ready to go. along with two more requests for mp3 pouches and a handbag for mom. i'm off the mail these and my jar of whimsies!