Wednesday, October 29, 2008

we are all on drugs

or at least i will be. we have decided to start sooner rather than later. so the past few weeks i've been receiving my medication through the mail. i had to set up delivery times to receive some of the meds and when i talked to the pharmacy they started ranting of this drug and that. what?!? how many drugs are you sending me?!? when my nurse told me what the doctor's protocol for me was going to be, she had only circled 5 meds on the sheet she gave me. so imagine my shock when about ten more were added to the initial five. most are antibiotics, pain meds and valium for retrieval day. i'm already taking a multi-vitamin, folic acid and i just started taking baby aspirin daily. next week i start birth control pills. i know, how ironic? this is basically how it works. you suppress, stimulate, trigger and maintain. i'll explain more as i come to each step. and guess what, i still have more meds coming the week after next. oh joy!

2 comments:

Jen lleras said...

what's in the case with the biohazard symbol? I bet they turn you into a zombie. It's worth it, I still ahve my fingers and toes crossed.

Unknown said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for multiples! Hell, might as well get it all over with at once! You have that big house, fill it with babies! :)