Thursday, January 10, 2008

wii bought one


as you know by now both brian's household and mine got nintendo wiis for christmas. it was quite a surprise, neither one of us had any inclination we were getting them. i had sworn off video game systems after buying a ps2 for aaron a few years ago and he played it a handful of times. so far he's played every day. if there is any down time or nothing on tv (which seems to be all the time now) he plays wii sports. i don't know if it's because the games are more interactive than other game systems but the nintendo seems to be a better fit for him. one of the main reasons i like it...it makes me laugh watching how serious he gets when playing and how funny his gestures are. (see above)

1 comment:

Jen lleras said...

WII was the only thing on my list I did not get this year, my husband got an X Box 360 on the other hand. IO like the X Box, it is like watching HD TV, but the games are not really directed towards women. I like senseless violence as much as the next person but I really enjoyed the WII fishing at a friends house. He looks very serious.